OMAHA - The wife and daughter of a Nebraska man whose May death now is linked to vaping are warning those still using the products.
“The message is, ‘Don’t do this until we know more,’ ” said Kathleen Fimple of Omaha.
John Steffen, Fimple’s husband of nearly 37 years, died May 10 after being hospitalized for what the family believed was pneumonia. His death certificate, Fimple said, listed the cause of death as acute respiratory failure, with chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder as a contributor.
View the article HERE